* Hand-carved butterfly design on hand-painted cow leather with a genuine Turquoise gemstone and silver stud detail
* Use as your everyday wallet or as a clutch
* Interior secured shut with a zippered edge
* Inside boast 12 card holders, a zippered purse for coins, 2 slots for notes, a large flap to hold receipts, notes, passport or phone and a pen holder
* The butterfly is one of the most symbolic animals regarding the power of personal transformation. When you see one of them fluttering around the sky, it means you will be soon undergoing some changes and/or a personal metamorphosis
In this case, pay attention to the fields of your life and/or aspects of your personality that require profound changes and/or transformation.
Seeing a butterfly is always a major symbol of transition.
Encountering a butterfly is the sign of the transition from an old life to a new life, from a state of ignorance to a state of awareness, from a hard life to a better life…
* Turquoise stone protects the wearer from negative energy and brings good fortune. Turquoise is the symbol of friendship and also brings peace to the home.This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it. Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner. Turquoise carries great wisdom of basic truth within it. It is one of the oldest stones known. This is a stone that a person must learn to attune to instead of the stone attuning to the person
Navajo Butterfly Wallet Black
* The colour black relates to the secretive, the hidden and the unknown and as a result creates an air of mystery
Navajo Butterfly Wallet Tan
* In colour psychology, brown is honest, genuine and sincere. It relates to the hardworking, the industrious and reliable, with both feet planted firmly on the ground. It is sensual, sensitive and warm, engulfing one in a feeling of calmness and comfort. Tan (another version of brown) is ageless and timeless, straightforward, uncomplicated and natural
PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE via email email@example.com