Returns & Exchanges
❊ IMPORTANT NOTE ❊
When informing our Customer Service team about a request for Return/Refund/Exchange we ask you be kind with your words, our product is handmade with the utmost love and care but we are all human and must respect one another. Each piece is made with genuine leather/suede and crystals/gemstones and we are required by Australian Law to provide the product contents as stated.
To increase speed and efficiency to you in handling any product returns for Jodi Lee we require you to do the following:
* All goods are sent in excellent condition through use of a vigilant quality control system, however if slight imperfections are missed it is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check when received and return the goods within 7 days.
* Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and provide the following information:
Reason for Return
* Once we have received the goods we can assess for repairs, replace or exchange your item depending on stock availability.
* Refunds and exchanges are not available on sale items (this includes all discount codes)
* When requesting an exchange, credit or refund returned goods must be:
- sent with original tags and packaging intact
- not damaged, worn or washed
* Non-faulty returned goods are shipped at the expense of the customer and must be returned by a trackable method. Shipping costs and transaction fees from Jodi Lee will be deducted from the refund to customer.
Note: When emailing us regarding a return please ask for a Return Authorisation Number. This must be visible on the packaging for us to action your request.
If we are not notified within 7 days we are unable to accept exchange and refund requests.
* Any exchanges must include a self-addressed trackable Australia Post envelope and sent to:
PO Box 3164
Tamarama NSW 2026
Include your name, phone number and email address so we can notify you when despatched
* At Jodi Lee we aim to satisfy our customers specifications and this means Custom Orders are available
* Conditions do apply when we create a personalised piece.......because it is only made for you
* Enquire via email to email@example.com about our new monogramming service to customise your pre-order!
* Refunds and Exchanges are not applicable to Custom Orders unless there is a manufacturing fault and a repair is not possible
* If you find a manufacturing fault, please contact us immediately and return for assessment and repair only
Repairs (non-manufacturing faults)
* When accidents happen with your handmade creations we understand how devastating this can be. We are always happy to answer your query and offer repair solutions
* If the bag is worn or damaged we will assist with finding a solution and can organise material and cotton for repairs etc
* Due to Covid-19 we are unable to visit our workshop overseas and can only offer solutions for the customer for used item repairs