Returns & Exchanges
To increase speed and efficiency to you in handling any product returns for Jodi Lee we require you to do the following:
* All goods are sent in excellent condition through use of a vigilant quality control system, however if slight imperfections are missed it is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check when received and return the goods within 7 days.
* Please notify us at email@example.com to let us know and provide the following information:
Reason for Return
* Once we have received the goods we can assess for repairs, replace or exchange your item depending on stock availability.
* Refunds and exchanges are not available on sale items (this includes all discount codes)
* When requesting an exchange, credit or refund returned goods must be:
- sent with original tags and packaging intact
- not damaged, worn or washed
* Non-faulty returned goods are shipped at the expense of the customer and must be returned by a trackable method. Shipping costs and transaction fees from Jodi Lee will be deducted from the refund to customer.
Note: When emailing us regarding a return please ask for a Return Authorisation Number. This must be visible on the packaging for us to action your request.
If we are not notified within 7 days we are unable to accept exchange and refund requests.
* Any exchanges must include a self-addressed trackable Australia Post envelope and sent to:
PO Box 3164
Tamarama NSW 2026
Include your name, phone number and email address so we can notify you when despatched
* At Jodi Lee we aim to satisfy our customers specifications and this means Custom Orders are available
* Conditions do apply when we create a personalised piece.......because it is only made for you
* Enquire via email to firstname.lastname@example.org about our new monogramming service to customise your pre-order!
* Refunds and Exchanges are not applicable to Custom Orders unless there is a manufacturing fault and a repair is not possible
* If you find a manufacturing fault, please contact us immediately and return for assessment and repair only
Repairs (non-manufacturing faults)
* When accidents happen with your handmade creations we understand how devastating this can be. We are always happy to answer your query and offer repair solutions
* If the bag is worn or damaged we will assist with finding a solution and can organise material and cotton for repairs etc
* Due to Covid-19 we are unable to visit our workshop overseas and can only offer solutions for the customer for used item repairs