* Hand-painted cow leather belt
* Hand-carved strap and round buckle with Chrysocolla Ston
* Hand-woven edges on the buckle
* Comes with a protective dustbag
* Indira is a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian popular feminine given name, which means "beauty" and "splendid"
* Chrysocolla is first and foremost a stone of communication. Its very essence is devoted to expression, empowerment and teaching. The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, calms, and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. A peaceful stone, it emphasises the power our words and actions have on those around us, and encourages compassion and strengthening of character
* In colour psychology, brown is honest, genuine and sincere. It relates to the hardworking, the industrious and reliable, with both feet planted firmly on the ground. It is sensual, sensitive and warm, engulfing one in a feeling of calmness and comfort
Tan (another version of brown) is ageless and timeless, straightforward, uncomplicated and natural